.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Monday, November 30, 2015

Scratch Game Design





My experience influenced my games by telling me new ways of doing things like the controls for jumping, the arrow keys. It also inspired me by showing what I like into a games. That made me think what I love and turn into a games. I thought about a fun way to make a games. My "games"  were made of what I like to do. Like space, adventure, and color. The reason why I chose the space is that I think space would do good for non-gravity games. Like this one above. The one below was inspired by a Mario games. I use to play Mario a lot and beat every level one at a time.
The best features of my games is that it is a cute and challenging games. The reason why it's cute is that the characters are small and turn different colors. Who doesn't like a little block that turns different colors. Or a alien that is small and cute. The challenging parts are when I did the code. The coding was the hardest part because there was so much to add. Like to move and jump. Even music.









11 comments:

  1. I likes your game it was fun to play. Next time add the stop all block so the sprite stops spinning. Good job on making the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your game was really fun to play, your sprites are really cute !!
    Whenever I got to the sides the Nano would start spinning it was a bit confusing
    Overall I really like your game, the space background really matched the sprites :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how you somehow managed to make four sprites and make them all move very smooth
    I was kinda getting bored for a while try and add some more steps to your chasing sprites
    And I think I know what you did for your other two sprites but I love how you made them move later and say I'm free I really enjoyed that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Cody these are great sprites and a great game, But maybe you can change the speed of the other blue aliens down 0.3 sec so it is easier for the giga to move away without getting caught so fast. This is a great and fun game and maybe you can make more great games like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cody, I like your idea of the other blue aliens that team up together to chase the giga.
    However, I agree with Tierra about changing your speed about the blue aliens.
    Although this was a very exciting game to play can't wait too see more games!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the changing colors. Can you tell me what to do. I love the background

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the backgrounds! They were very interesting and unique! I would consider making the game bigger with some insructions, but it was a fun and engaging game to play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the background. The game confused me at first, you might want to think about putting the directions in. Now that I know what it is, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the ending for now you win because it might make people want to come back and play your game when its finished. Although maybe you could put more of a challenge on the players. Great job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sup Cody, great idea for the chase game. I like your sprites very creative. However, I think you should consider of bumping up your speed. Overall, wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete